Home Is Where The Heart Is...

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening :)

Some says there is a first time for everything, that is true :) I know its not my first time blogging home & decor, but this is the first time I got my first new sponsors from Home & Decor Zen Creations ( thank you very much for the opportunity been given to me to blog ^_^ ). My first items are New Release from Zen Creations name Farmhouse Bench Set with features show/hide pillows on touch for animations, these set are available at Cosmopolitan Events which start this Monday, June 5th, 2017
Hope you all like ^_^ and makes your sl home are as cozy as you all want ;) and Happy Decorating ♥.




Credits :
Hair : Exile - Way That I Feel @ Collabor88
Head : Jessica Catwa Head
Body : Maitreya Lara V4.1
Glasses : [evoLove] Boutique - Hexagon @ Tres Chic Events
Baboom Shirt Birdie Longarmpulli  - Baboom Couture - New Release ( for Slink , Belleza, Maitreya & TMP )
Baboom Legging for Maitreya & Slink P & H 
Baboom Janita High for Belleza, Maitreya and Slink Feet 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog