The Gong Shopping Events (2)

Morning, Afternoon, Evening :)

My today post is from Color World Store on The Gong Shopping Events that held on Yokana's Main Store, my 2 first pictures is Mussa Print Dress and its came with color HUD, and my 2 second pictures is Salem Croptop Gift and the 2 last pictures is Top Lola also came with 20 Color HUD ;), additional I am wearing my Slink Physique Body for Croptop and Top Lola.







Lullaby's Outfit :

Mussa Print Dress - Color World Store for The Gong Shopping Events
Salem Croptop Gift - Color World Store for The Gong Shopping Events
Top Lola - Color World Store for The Gong Shopping Events
Pants : Coquet  Wine Bow Gauchos
Hair - Truth Malibu
Hands and Feets : Slink
Heels : Messina Heels - Loordes of London
Handbag : I want candy bag - Free Gift - Ruca Tease
Additional - Slink Physique Body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog