FINESMITH RECOLOR HUNTS

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening

Another post for my blog ^_^, its about hunts.

FINESMITH has an instore hunts name FINESMITH RECOLOR HUNTS on a mainstore, there are 10 flowers we should looking for and the flower is like this
so far I  got 7 from 10 flowers , the hunts itselfs cost 50L-140L, makes me curious since its the first time for me doing hunts on FINESMITH.

Here I want to share 1 (one) of the 7 (seven) flowers I found, it was a very lovely dress indeed named Spring Mono dress, reguler price 520L but on hunts 100L or 120L I forgot, some of the flowers are jewelry, clutch and bodysuit, will inform later on my next post ;)....






Lullaby's wearing :

Hair : *ARGRACE* Koto - Light Brown
Dress : FINESMITH Spring Mono Dress - FINESMITH RECOLOR HUNTS
Sandals : KoiKoi Sandal Cage Gold




Comments

Popular posts from this blog