My Style, My Look

Good Morning, Afternoon and Evening....

Hope all of you have a blast and happy days :)...

My new post on my Blog after almost 2 weeks not posting anything :D, got crashing and lagging for couple of weeks on SecondLife, so I haven't go to some beautiful places there, well I hope I can do it very soon ^_^....and here I just want to share a little of My Style, My Look on SecondLife...Loves the Hair and  Leia Dress White...<3 <3 <3....



 




Lullaby's wearing :

Hair : *Argrace*Koto - Light Brown
Headpice is from a hunt, but I forgot which hunts, sorry :)
Skins : Wow Skins - Sid GG March
Necklace : Lazuri Classic Pearl Necklace
Dress  : Leia Dress in White - Purplemoon Creations
Shoes : Slink Shoes for Med Feet from Essenz Philadelphia White

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Call Me, I'll Call You...