The Runway Perfect Hunts 5

Morning, Afternoon, Evening Lovelies....

Gowns, Hunts, are 2 from things that I like on Secondlife and today The Runway Perfect Hunts 5 is begin..yaaay!....so I hit the link http://therunwayperfecthunt.wordpress.com/hint-and-lm/ to see the stores that follow this hunts..woow...many good stores are following the hunts, and when I saw PurpleMoon Creations store I directly go there to do the hunts and look what the gift for the hunts ^_^....











Then I go to China Sim to makes the picture of the gowns :D....and still I took the pictures of the Sim ;)....enjoy  ^_^....





Lullaby's wearing :

Skin : WOW Skin - Sorola Group Gift April (free) (300L for join this group)
Hair : Chichikie Gift Hair Fair 2010 ( no longer available )
Eyes : KMADD VIP Gift - Free to Join
Accesories : ((Crystal Line)) Blue Square Accessories set Free Gift (free to join) 
Gown : Franca Gown In Blue Mesh for TRPH5 PurpleMoon Creations
Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog